Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Summer Blog Hop Winners!!

I am back to announce the winner for Instagram Summer Blog Hop! Thanks so much for taking the time to leave wonderful comments . I had fun doing a lil blog-hopping myself too :)

So here are the winners...

Sharon won a chevron dress!

 Vixen won a kit!

Sharon & Vixen...

Kindly email me your name & mailing address with the subject "Summer Blog Hop" to 
my email: jc.chris@gmail.com 

Thank you for hopping along! Have a lovely weekend!
Xoxo Jessy | jcchris


5 comments:

Josie said...

Congrats to the winners!!

Josie said...

Congrats to the winners!!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Congrats!!!

Julie Garcia-Matus said...

Congrats ladies!!

Leena said...

Congrats to the winners! I love the chevron dress! :)

 

Teacher Jessy's Blog | Template By Rockaboo Designs | 2012