Tuesday, November 27, 2012

You're Beautiful

Hello creative peeps!! Today I am going to show you another way of how I used modeling paste to enhance Donna Salazar's beautiful paper called 'Elegant'. 

Photobucket
First, you will need to slice the rose partially so can we do some layering.

Photobucket
Next, what you need is modeling paste to do some masking. 

Photobucket
Just spread the paste across the stencil mask and here's the beautiful effect. The more you spread, the thicker it will get.

Photobucket

Photobucket
Once the paste is dried, you can do spritzing and also enhancing using the Smooch Glitz. 

Photobucket
Next, what I did was the distress my papers using the Distrezz-It-All. That piece of machine is fab!!

Photobucket
Here's how I layered my papers. 


Here's the final touches of my layout...
Photobucket
For this layout, I created for the Scrapbook Circle that is still going on between the DTs. This is for DT Michelle Grant. That lovely lady is her beautiful niece, Chloe! Love her blue eyes!

Close-up shots:
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Thanks again for coming by and I hope you enjoy viewing the step-by-step. Have a lovely day!
Xoxo Jessy

Photobucket

Product List:

Others:
Doily, Sillhouette Cameo, Modeling Paste, Crafter's Workshop stencil



7 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Wowwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!! This is GORGEOUS!!! I love love love love the photos, the colors and loveeeeeeeeeeee the flowers!!!!

Blossom inch said...

beautiful layout and awesome tutorial Jessy!

Keren Tamir said...

This is awesome love what you made!!!

Lynnda said...

wow !!! I'm speechless... this layout is truely divine!! I love Jessy.... you are amazing!!...Hugs...xoxo

BabyBokChoy said...

Wow, absolutely stunning!!!!!! Seriously!!

Evelin said...

lovely! I didn't know there's a distress-it-all.. haha...! :)

Magda Polakow said...

Beautiful!

 

Teacher Jessy's Blog | Template By Rockaboo Designs | 2012