Thursday, August 29, 2013

Sketch Challenge @ Mei Li Paperie

Hi again! Since I am the guest designer, I was invited to play along with the sketch challenge over at Mei Li Paperie. I have also created using the Webster's Pages Sweet Notes collection. This time round the colors are more to earth tones but I spiced it up with a lil of pink and yellow for the background by using gelatos. I was inspired by my attire & Katelynn's for that. I have to say photos play a HUGE role in my designs and colors too.  


Close-ups: 



Be sure to check the sketch challenge HERE. It will end on the September 2, 2013. I must say that Mei Li Paperie always offers awesome prizes for all their challenges. 

Till then, my friends!
Xoxo Jessy


2 comments:

Lynnda said...

wow this is so beautiful Jess... love the softness ... you are such an inspiration! hugs...x

Heather McMahon said...

Oh this is so sweet! Love the soft colours and heartfelt journaling.

 

Teacher Jessy's Blog | Template By Rockaboo Designs | 2012