Tuesday, December 31, 2013

A Thankful Heart

Hello peeps! How time flies… and we are going to usher the new year 2014! For this month's theme over at Lemon Owl, I would like to feature my little family. This year has been and amazing journey! Absolutely a good year for us because we are finally blessed with a beautiful baby girl, Katelynn. She is a miracle sent from above and we are so thankful for this precious gift from above! 

 My inspiration was from the colors of our attires. That's where I started to gather the papers and die cuts. And of course I had to scrap with this cool paper (once or twice) that features the month of the year. The paper die-cuts have amazing words to express my exact thoughts! How perfect is that! 



Supplies used: 

Thank you for all your visits and your lovely comments!
Happy a fabulous New Year 2014! 
Xoxo Jessy



1 comment:

Lynnda said...

Beautiful layout Jess... Happy New year babe... hugs...x

 

Teacher Jessy's Blog | Template By Rockaboo Designs | 2012