Thursday, February 6, 2014

Love Is In The Air

Hey there again! I'm back with another non-assignment layout & that means I had a little-tiny-bit of me time! Yay for that! 

I had this idea of positioning these hearts since last week (inspired by my cheesy looking bed sheet & Katelynn's towel) but I didn't have any time to do so due to the Chinese New Year celebration. Finally yesterday, I got some time to cut the hearts on the Silhouette Cameo and completed the layout this morning. I absolutely adore this layout because it has all my favorite elements & shapes. You can never go wrong with stripes, chevron, hearts, wood, gold & glitter!! These fabulous papers are by Jillibean Soup & boy was I glad to have the perfect papers to go with this layout! Perfect for Valentine's Day too!
 photo IMG_7326_zps03296c38.jpg

Close-ups: 

 photo IMG_7319_zpsdf12a669.jpg

 photo IMG_7317_zps66d7f847.jpg

 photo IMG_7322_zps5eedc86c.jpg

A couple days back when I saw the newsletter from Paper Issues, I thought "Hey, my idea of the layout can be entered to that awesome challenge!". So yeah, this layout is going to enter the Fill'er Up challenge too! :)

Thanks for swinging by!
Xoxo Jessy




4 comments:

Mandy Starner said...

So cute! I love how you filled the page with hearts. :) thanks for linking us up to your layout, over at Paper Issues!

Lynnda said...

So sweet and so cute ! Hugs...x

TeenaBugg38 said...

Saw your LO featured at Paper issues and wanted to come over and show ya some love....your page is super adorable!!

Cassie Box said...

I love this SO much!! Thank you for sharing it with us at Paper Issues. you are featured on the front page of our website this week. <3 www.paperissues.com

 

Teacher Jessy's Blog | Template By Rockaboo Designs | 2012