Wednesday, February 5, 2014

Sketch Challenge

Hey hey! Today I will be sharing a layout created for Pretty Little Studio Sketch ChallengeBe sure to join the sketch challenge to win $5 coupon. You can submit any project with any kind of product! Challenge ends on February 10th. 

Sketch1_Feb2014_KeriB

Here's my interpretation of the sketch…

 photo IMG_6928_zpsf0f1fcec.jpg
When I saw the sketch, it does look like a heart shape to me with how the photos & heart shapes are positioned. The different sizes of heart shapes, gave me an idea to create my own "butterfly confetti" by using butterfly punch. So I filled the heart shape with all those pretty butterflies. I had a lot of fun creating this layout!

Close-ups: 
 photo IMG_6930_zps7d5f77c1.jpg

 photo IMG_6933_zps9ad530b5.jpg

 photo IMG_6935_zpsce6153e2.jpg

**I'm entering this project for Paper Issues - Fill'er Up

Thanks for coming by!
Xoxo Jessy


2 comments:

Lynnda said...

Loving your interpretation on the sketch Jess! This is so beautiful! Shes darling! hugs....x

Sherri said...

Oh my goodness Jessy, this is just stunning. So much detail to those teeny butterflies. Adhering them must have been crazy time consuming.

 

Teacher Jessy's Blog | Template By Rockaboo Designs | 2012